Peter was ten years old. One day his friend Paul _____1_____him, “I'm going to have a birthday party ____2_____Saturday, Peter. Can you come?”
Peter asked his mother and she said, “Yes, you can____3_____” She phoned Paul's mother to tell her. Before Peter _____4_____the party, his mother said to him, “Now, Peter,____5____ to be polite.(客气)Don't ask _____6_ ____ food. Wait until someone gives it to you.”
“All right, Mum,” Peter answered, and he went to Paul's ____7_______ ? on his bike.
There were a lot of children at the party. They played for an hour, and then P aul's mother gave them some food, but she forgot 、_____8_____ Peterany. He waited politely for 、____9_____ minutes, and then he held his plate up(举起) and said loudly. “___10______ anyone want a nice clean plate?”
1. A、 said to B、says to C、said D、talked to
2. A、 in B、on C、at D、of
3. A、 go B、to go C、went D、going
4. A、 go B、come C、went D、came
5. A、 not to forget B. don't forget
C、doesn't forget D、didn't forget
6. A、 to B、any C、some D、for
7. A、 family B、house C、home D、room
8. A、 giving B、give C、to give D、gives
9. A、 few B、little C、a few D、a little
10. A、Does B、Do C、Did D、Is
1. white ___________ (反义词) 2. color(n.)_________ (动词形式)
展开余下试题3. boy ____________ (对应词) 4. I am ___________(缩写形式)
5. father __________ (对应词) 6. telephone ___________(简写形式)
7. this ___________ (对应词) 8.中国中央电视台___________ (首字母缩略词)
9. last name ___________(同义短语)10.orange(n.) ___________(形容词形式)
1. This is _________ (她的)pencil case.
2. Is this your _________(尺子)?
3. How do you spell “dictionary”, _________(请)?
4. His _______(家族，家庭)name is Green.
5. It is my ______(被子).
Tony is twelve 16 old. He is very tall and he loves 17 basketball. His parents 18 from Nanning. Lucy is small and she 19 glasses. She 20 long and curly hair. She likes 21 . She _ 22 hard. Dave 23 of medium height. He enjoys 24 computer games. He loves to tell 25 .
( ) 16. A. year B. years C./ D.years`
( ) 17 .A. play B. to play C. to playing D. plays
( ) 18. A. is B. are C. comes D. be
( ) 19. A. not wear B. do wear C. doesn’t wear D. don`t wear
( ) 20. A. has B. have C. is D. are
( ) 21. A. sing B. singing C. sings D. doesn`t sing
( ) 22. A. works B. working C. don’t work D. to work
( ) 23. A. are B. be C. is D. am
( ) 24. A. plays B. playing C. to play D. play
( ) 25. A. jokes B. joke C. to joke D. not joke